Thursday, February 13, 2014

Yamoa Powder -- Have You Tried It?


I have had horrific allergies for most of my life. 

When I was 22ish, I had some tests done to see exactly what I was allergic to: trees, dogs (I know, the irony, right?), horses, dust mites, and cockroaches. And the test showed that I was atrociously allergic to cats. The woman who administered the test was actually startled by my bodies' response to those lovely little creatures. 

What followed was five years of getting shots every few weeks. After five years, we abandoned that approach because it didn't seem to be helping. I've been on 2-3 prescriptions for the last 14 years. 

As I write this all out, I'm wondering if it wouldn't have been simpler to just move to a place without trees and leave my dogs behind. 

Just kidding.

Anyway, it's been an ordeal, and now I'm curious about a product called Yamoa. Have any of you blessed souls ever had any experience with it? It's an herbal remedy for asthma, hay fever, and respiratory allergies. The website is packed with testimonials and a good deal of supporting research. I've also surfed the web looking for someone claiming it's all a hoax, and I can't find any such thing. 

As a person who tries to make smart health decisions, and as a mom who values all natural health options, I'm pretty much talked into trying it, but I was just wondering if any of you had any thoughts on the matter.





2 comments:

  1. I came across this post while stalking you - so here goes my 2 cents: I think you need to heal your gut. For real. Gut health and allergies are closely related, and in this day in age of expanded antiobiotic use and decreased fermented food consumption - our bellies are crying for help. If it were me (and just last year it WAS me), I would start with some HMF Replete probiotics, and fermented foods. Happy gut = happy mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so honored to have you stalking me!

    ReplyDelete